Glass is one of the materials that are used in many things, especially doors and windows, and in recent centuries, glass facades of buildings have spread to add a distinctive shape that attracts everyone’s attention.
If you are the owner of a facility and you are looking for distinctive glass facades that suit the nature of your building, look at the following lines to learn about everything related to glass facades and their most important features, types and prices.
Where can glass facades be used?
Glass facades can be used in many facilities, including:
- Modern residential buildings.
- Service buildings.
- Commercial malls.
What are the advantages of using glass facades in buildings?
Glass facades have many advantages that make them one of the best options that many customers resort to, and the most prominent of these features are:
- Availability of glass facades in many different colors to suit all tastes and give exceptional light to the exterior.
- It is not affected by the sun’s ultraviolet rays, and its color does not change, but it remains for a long time without any effect.
- Ease of cleaning unlike some other types.
- The glass facades have an attractive appearance that catches the eye and makes the building more beautiful.
- Water-resistant, it does not allow water to pass into the building, in addition to resisting rust.
- Ease of forming glass facades to suit all buildings.
- Electrical insulator.
- Providing a distinctive form of lighting inside the building.
Types of glass facades
There are many types of glass facades for buildings, which we divided into:
Structured glass facades
The most famous types of glass facades for buildings, and they are in the form of large-sized glass panels, and they are usually used in palaces and villas, and are distinguished by their distinctive aesthetic form.
cardboard wall facades
Curtain Walls are glass curtains that differ in size and use from the structure, containing a lot of aluminum pieces, and the size of one window ranges from one to one and a half meters.
The most important features of the cardboard wall facades are ease of use and provide a distinctive appearance for buildings and large institutions.
Secret glass facades
It is a glass that is used in the facades of shops and offices inside companies and others, and the reason for its use in these places is because it allows vision through it in addition to its extreme tolerance of heat and pressure, and its thickness ranges from 6 to 12 mm.
What is the price of glass facades in Egypt?
There are a number of factors on the basis of which the price of glass facades is determined in Egypt, and the most important of these factors are:
- The type of facade glass required to supply.
- The size of the glass facade required which is determined based on the building area.
- Efficiency of the material from which the glass facade is manufactured.
- Transportation and installation cost for the customer.
- The cost of labor responsible for installation.
To find out the actual cost of glass facades, you can contact us through the numbers on the website.
Why should you rely on the aluminum profiles house company when installing glass facades for buildings?
Aluminum Profiles House Company is considered one of the best companies specialized in installing glass facades for buildings for the following reasons:
- Providing a variety of glass facades that suit a wide range of clients.
- Provide full stock all the time.
- High quality products.
- Shipping to all over the world.
- Entering the global market and competing with the largest companies, which contributes to product improvement.
- Offer competitive rates.
- Credibility with clients.
- Delivery of the product to the customer on the specified dates.
- Warranty on all products.
- Maintenance is possible.
- Products of high quality and conforming to international standards.
The Aluminum Sections House Company pledges to its customers to provide the best glass facades in Egypt at competitive prices to suit most customers.